Fitz Of Inch

You’re Ideal Holiday Rental


14 / April


16 / April


🌟 Stay Longer, Save More! 🌟

Experience more for less with our exclusive offer for our entire property rental:
20% off** 2-night stays
35% off** 3-night stays
45% off** 5-night stays
50% off** 7-night stays

Fitz Of Inch - Self Catering House & Barn

Sleeps 30 people

1500 m2

2 x King Bed | 24 x Single Bed | 2 x Bunk Bed

Garden View

Fitz of Inch is a charming self-catering vacation rental with a rich history dating back to the Pre-Victorian Century. This Traditional Irish Country House can accommodate up to 30 guests and offers exclusive access to our Dunamase Barn and Sir. Hurt Barn, ideal for any occasion or gathering.

The Sir Hurt Barn & Dunamase Barn is such a diverse space allowing for up to 30 people dining or conferencing in the main barn, with a large barn lounge at the back for a more relaxing atmosphere where you can sink into our sofas, watch tv, prepare a presentation, go through old photos on the smart tv or play some old fashioned games or even stand up and get singing on the karaoke machine. 

The Dunamase barn has a outdoor spa hot tub, BBQ area, dining area and a table tennis table, this is a super unique space just beside the sir hurt barn and only less than a minute walk from the main house. 

Inside the house, you'll find comfortable and well-appointed rooms:

Room 1: Four single beds

Room 2: Three singles

Room 3: Two Single Bunk Beds

Room 4: Three single beds

Room 5: Three single beds

Room 6: Three singles

Note: Rooms, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 can all be made as a king and single set up if requested 1 month before arrival. 

For those looking for a unique experience, we offer tenting options (for guests over 18 and only in the months from May - September inclusive) with cozy accommodations:

Nora tent: 2 single beds

Betty tent: 1 super King + 2 single beds

Mary tent: 2 single beds

Rita tent: 1 super King + 2 single beds

Our tents come with luxurious bed mattresses and electric blankets for your comfort. Additionally, rooms in the house with two singles can be transformed into super kings if requested and it suits business needs.

Check In/out times:

Check in to the barns and common areas: 14:00

Check in to the Rooms and Tents: 17:00

Check out: 11:00.

During the winter season (October - April), we provide the option to use extra double raised air beds in the rooms instead of tenting for guests over 18 and the Hot Tub is closed during this time. 

We provide a starter fire pack for the stove and fire pit.  

Booking Policy: (property only rate)

Over 21's Only Venue Only - Flexible 3 months Policy. Card will be charged on booking 25% of the overall rate as a non refundable deposit and the remaining 75% is taken three months before arrival) + €300 damages deposit one day before arrival. 

View photo gallery


Cottage Amenities

  • Fibre Wifi
  • Clothes rack/ Wardrobe
  • Iron & Board
  • Hairdryer
  • Waffle Bathrobe & Slippers.
  • Smart TV with Irish & International Channels and streaming services
  • House - 4 person Outdoor Spa Hot Tub
  • Two Bathrooms (shower, toilet & sink)
  • AED Defibrillator
  • Full Commercial Fire Alarm
  • Emergency Lighting & Escape Routes
  • Dining area in Sir. Hurt Barn for up to 30 guests.
  • Dining area in the kitchen for 6/8 guests
  • Microwave
  • Tea and Coffee Facilities
  • Sonas move
  • Sony sound system in barn
  • Karaoke Machine
  • Three 6ft Round dining tables and chairs
  • Un-stocked Bar area in barn
  • Two Tressil tables
  • Ground floor is all wheelchair accessible
  • Catering Trolly
  • Green, white and cream napkins
  • Covered BBQ Facilities
  • Covered Outdoor Smoking Area
  • Fire Pit & Kindling
  • CCTV in operation (in communal areas of the house on the interior & exterior)
  • Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware
  • One Household Kitchen
  • One Living room (seating for 6)
  • Dining Table for 6 in the kitchen
  • Dining Table for 6 in Conservatory
  • Fire Starter Pack

Fitz Of Inch

Fitz Of Inch, Monaferrick

Stradbally, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, R32P382, Ireland

[email protected]

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
I agree with the privacy policy

The data collected on this form is processed by Fitz Of Inch and Amenitiz Solutions to manage the contact request information on the website in accordance with our Privacy Policy.