Fitz Of Inch

You’re Ideal Holiday Rental

Check-in

29 / May

Check-out

31 / May

Adults

🌟 Stay Longer, Save More! 🌟



Experience more for less with our exclusive offer for our entire property rental:
20% off** 2-night stays
35% off** 3-night stays
45% off** 5-night stays
50% off** 7-night stays

Fitz Of Inch - Self Catering House & Barns

Sleeps 30 people

2500 m2

28 x Single Bed | 2 x Bunk Bed

Garden View

Fitz of Inch is a charming self-catering vacation rental with a rich history dating back to the Pre-Victorian Century. This Gated Irish Country House Property can accommodate up to 30 guests and offers exclusive access to our Dunamase Barn and Sir. Hurt Barn, ideal for any occasion or gathering.


The Sir Hurt Barn & Dunamase Barn is such a diverse space allowing for up to 30 -60 people dining or conferencing in the main barn, with a large barn lounge at the back for a more relaxing atmosphere where you can sink into our sofas, watch tv, prepare a presentation, go through old photos on the smart tv or play some old fashioned games or even stand up and get singing on the karaoke machine. 

The Dunamase barn has a outdoor spa hot tub, BBQ area, dining area and a table tennis table, this is a super unique space just beside the sir hurt barn and only less than a minute walk from the main house. 


House Rooms

Room 1: Four single beds

Room 2: Three singles

Room 3: Two Single Bunk Beds

Room 4: Three single beds

Room 5: Three single beds

Room 6: Three singles


Note: Rooms, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 can all be made as a king and single set up if requested in writing 1 month before arrival.


The Stables Cottage - Coming Soon, estimated to be open in October 2024! 

Room 1: Five Single Beds

Room 2: Four Single Beds

Room 3: Three Single Beds


Tenting (May - September) - Closing when the cottage opens and we recommend Pitched Perfect

Nora tent: 2 single beds

Betty tent: 4 single beds

Rita tent: 4 single beds


Check In/out times:

Check in to the barns and common areas: 14:00

Check in to the Rooms and Tents: 17:00

Check out: 11:00.



Booking Policy: (property only rate)

Two/Three Nights Minimum Stay on selected dates, Flexible 60 days Policy. Card will be charged on booking 25% of the overall rate as a non refundable deposit and the remaining 75% is taken 60 days before arrival) + €300 damages deposit one day before arrival. Our pricing policy is determined by the number of guests included in your reservation. Any additional guests beyond the number booked will incur an extra charge per person per night.

View photo gallery

GALLERY

Cottage Amenities

  • Fibre Wifi
  • Clothes rack/ Wardrobe
  • Iron & Board
  • Hairdryer
  • Waffle Bathrobe & Slippers.
  • Smart TV with Irish & International Channels and streaming services
  • House - 4 person Outdoor Spa Hot Tub
  • Two Bathrooms (shower, toilet & sink)
  • AED Defibrillator
  • Full Commercial Fire Alarm
  • Emergency Lighting & Escape Routes
  • Dining area in Sir. Hurt Barn for up to 30 guests.
  • Microwave
  • Tea and Coffee Facilities
  • Sonas move
  • Sony sound system in barn
  • Karaoke Machine
  • Three 6ft Round dining tables and chairs
  • Un-stocked Bar area in barn
  • Two Tressil tables
  • Ground floor is all wheelchair accessible
  • Catering Trolly
  • BBQ - Ninja
  • Covered Outdoor Smoking Area
  • Fire Pit & Kindling
  • CCTV in operation (in communal areas of the house on the interior & exterior)
  • Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware for 30 guests
  • One Household Kitchen
  • One Living room (seating for 6)
  • Dining Table for 6 in the kitchen
  • Dining Table for 6 in Conservatory
  • Fire Starter Pack
  • Cookware (pots, pans & cooking utensils)
  • Hot water Dispencers
  • Kenwood Mixer
  • Portaloo at barn
  • Over head Heaters in Sir. Hurt barn
  • Garden Pond & Fountain
  • Sun loungers & Cushions
  • Table cloths for barn tables
  • Smoking Area
  • Gated property
  • Drinks Fridge in barn
  • Bosh Dishwasher
  • Mini Gym
  • Meditation Barn
  • Riverside Lawns

Fitz Of Inch

Fitz Of Inch, Monaferrick

Stradbally, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, R32P382, Ireland

[email protected]

+353 057 86 57157

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
I agree with the privacy policy

The data collected on this form is processed by Fitz Of Inch and Amenitiz Solutions to manage the contact request information on the website https://www.fitzofinch.ie in accordance with our Privacy Policy.